Moroccan oil is actually argan oil derived from the kernels found inside the argan nut. Nuts are present inside the fruit of the argan tree. These trees grow exclusively in the Moroccan region. Being a rare variety of tree, argan oil is rather costly. Besides, the process of extraction of rather oil is quite tedious.
Argan oil gets the name, “Liquid Gold,” because of its innumerable health benefits. The name is also due to its golden color. The women of the Moroccan region have been using Moroccan oil treatment for ages for healthy hair, skin and body. In recent times, the oil has been receiving extensive hype over its wonderful properties. Nowadays, it is one of the secret ingredients of many famous celebrities, as well.
This article will help you to learn how you can benefit from argan oil. Here is a list of curative benefits of this oil for your overall health wellness.
1. Make Your Skin Glow and Shine With Liquid Gold
Argan oil is a reserve of antioxidants, and thus it helps rejuvenate the skin. The high concentration of essential fatty acid in argan oil also adds to the restorative elements. Here is how you can use it to enhance your beauty:
- Argan oil moisturizes the face. You can use it as a day or night moisturizer. Since the oil is dry, it is easily and quickly absorbed into the skin. Wash the face at night and apply the oil using circular motions onto the face and neck.During the dry winters, you can use a little more argan oil to keep your skin replenished. It is completely natural. The best thing is, it is gentle enough to use it around your eyes.
- Add argan oil to your face mask. You can add a few drops of argan oil to your usual face mask to lighten your skin and fades the stubborn blemishes. You can also use it to prepare homemade face masks to improve its healing effect.
- Get that golden glow: You can add a few drops of argan oil to your foundation or usual moisturizer to get the golden tint.
You can effectively replace your overstocked beauty cabinet with just a bottle of this magical oil. It works like a beauty elixir taking care of your whole body. If you are dubious of the effectiveness of argan oil, read Moroccan oil treatment reviews on the internet.
2. Rub Golden Oil All Over Your Body to Slow the Process of Aging
Current lifestyle, unhealthy food, harmful UV rays, excessive pollution and several other factors take a toll on your skin and its health. The ultimate final result is an excess of free radicals on the skin surface. The damage that these free radicals can cause to your skin is way beyond your imagination.
Free radicals dry your skin immensely by lowering the moisture of the skin. Drying of the skin is one the common reasons for premature aging as the skin stretches, leading to wrinkles and fine lines at a much earlier age.
- Moroccan oil contains vitamin E. It helps to fight the damages caused by free radicals.
- To keep the skin young, it is necessary to maintain its elasticity and keep it firm. Saponin in argan oil does this job of keeping up the skin elasticity.
- Argan oil is a concentrated solution of antioxidants, which acts against the free radicals.
Here are easy ways to use argan oil in order to delay the process of aging:
- Experts recommend that you apply argan oil at night so that it can work its action on the skin all through the night.
- You can use argan oil to make a less expensive exfoliator, or you can even add it to your daily use exfoliator. You can prepare a simple exfoliator by mixing brown sugar with a few drops of Moroccan oil. Apply it gently on your face in circular motions. It works to remove all the dead cells and keeps the skin clean and fresh. You can also apply it on your elbow and other dry areas.
3. Argan Oil Takes Care of Your Sensitive Skin
It is imperative for people with sensitive skin to work extra mile in order to take care of their skin. Most chemicals don’t go well with sensitive skin and can cause a harmful reaction to your skin. Pure cold pressed cosmetic argan oil from Skinception can be the perfect skin care regimen for people with sensitive skin.
The best thing about this oil is that it contains 100 percent argan oil without any additives and fragrances. You just might notice its original light, nutty fragrance. Argan oil that comes with other added oil or ingredients or additives is not as effective as the pure argan oil.
This Moroccan oil is gentle on the sensitive skin and moisturizes it without causing any side effects.
- Put a drop of oil on the skin, gently massage it and leave it overnight for the glowing affect in the morning.
- Add it to your usual shower gel or as bath oil to replenish the skin all over the body and not just your face.
4. Make Your All Natural Argan Oil Skin Toner
In the past, women were not aware of the significance of skin toning, and thus they often overlooked the need for toning the skin. But in current times, the need for toning the skin is considered highly significant. Adding a few cautious drops of this golden hued oil to the daily toner is a quick trick.
There are also several natural homemade toners which are easy to prepare with argan oil. Here is how:
- Prepare a cup of green tea and cool it.
- Add a few drops of any essential oil and argan oil.
- Pour this into a bottle and use daily after cleansing your skin without being worried of any chemicals.
5. Get Rid of Acne With Argan Oil
Acne is one of the biggest enemies of good looks and a clean face. Women with an oily skin mostly experience it. Acne can pop up at any age, even after 30. The primary cause of acne is inflammation. People are truly scared to use chemical solutions for the cure of acne, as they end up doing more harm than good.
Usually, people think that oil will further aggravate their skin and cause more acne. However, the fact is that your skin needs oil, and that’s why your skin produces oil naturally. The key to maintain the balance of oil on your skin is choosing the right oil. And, argan oil is the best choice to combat acne.
Moroccan oil contains linolenic acid which acts against inflammation and subside it gradually. This slowly clears the acne.
- For treating mild cases of acne, you can add argan oil to your daily use moisturizer.
- For stubborn acne issues, you can dab a drop of Moroccan oil to the acne.
- You can also use it with a few drops of tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is also an efficient antioxidant with antimicrobial properties, and can help against inflammation.
6. Moroccan Oil Treatment Helps Fades Away Your Stretch Marks
After pregnancy, coping with stretch marks is a depressing condition for many mothers. Women find it tough to flaunt their bodies after pregnancy, no thanks to these pesky lines. Several creams are available at your local pharmacy, but most do not give the desired effects.
Stretch marks occur when the stretched skin shrinks after delivery. When the skin is stretched beyond its limit, collagen and elastin fibers are not formed and this leads to the loss of firmness of the skin. There are many other reasons of stretch marks other than pregnancy such as sudden weight gain, growth or loss of weight.
Experts recommend that one should try preventing the formation of stretch marks rather than trying to cure it later. Pregnant women should keep the stomach skin moisturized to prevent dry stretching of skin, which is the main reason for stretch marks.
- Moroccan oil helps fade stretch marks by promoting collagen production.
- Vitamin E in the oil helps to replenish the skin cells and also helps in healing.
- Moroccan oil treatment can be rather costly and therefore, you can mix it with other oils like almond oil. Adding carrier oils make the treatment more effective, too.
- You do not have to massage it forcibly into the skin, just apply it gently. In a few weeks, you will see your stretch marks fading significantly.
You can now wear a bikini confidently, even after your pregnancy, without having to cover the stretch marks.
7. Moroccanoil Treatments for Luscious Lips
Lips are the most prominent attraction of the face. Dull and chapped lips can break your self-confidence level. Carrying lip balm at all times is not a permanent solution to healthy and rich lips.
Lips have a structure, similarly to that of the skin, and with the same dermal layering. On the onset of winter, you might have noticed that you face dry lips problem even before having to cope with dry skin. This is because lips do not have sebaceous glands and the top layer is thin and vulnerable.
Here is how you can keep your lips healthy with argan oil:
- Dab two drops of Moroccan oil on your lips, and let it stay there to heal the cracked and dry lips.
- Mix it with brown sugar and use this mixture to exfoliate and remove the dead cells. With the removal of the dead cell layer, you can increase the shine of your lips.
- Vitamin E also helps to heal the skin layers of your lips. Add it to your lip gloss or find a product with argan oil as a constituent.
8. How to Heal Your Skin with Moroccan Oil
There are several inflammatory issues that the skin will have to deal with like eczema, rashes, burns and chicken pox marks. Argan oil is effective for your skin because of the following reasons:
- The healing property of the argan oil is because of its effective antioxidant action.
- The anti-inflammatory property of argan oil can prevent inflammation reactions or cure it.
- It contains triterpenoids and works to treat warts, rashes, scars and even skin cancer.
- The saponins are responsible for the rejuvenation of your skin and enhance its glow.
- The vitamin and mineral content of argan oil aids in its growth and repair.
Consistent use on a daily basis for a few weeks can remove even the most stubborn scars. You can also use argan oil as a massage oil to find relief from pain.
9. Argan Oil: An Effective Remedy for Shiny and Healthy Nails
Nails reflect your health. You might not have imagined that argan oil can prove useful as your nail health caretaker.
- Vitamin E is the ingredient that aids in maintaining the health of the nails. Argan oil contains a large amount of vitamin E.
- Nails face risks of bacterial and fungal infection. With the antimicrobial properties of Moroccan oil, you can maintain your nail health and prevent the occurrence of such infections.
You can apply argan on both fingernails and toenails before hitting the bed.
- Wash dirt from your fingernails and toenails.
- Drop the oil directly into the nails one by one, and massage lightly into the nails and cuticles.
- Let it remain there overnight.
- Keeping the cuticles moisturized aid in preventing hangnails. It will strengthen the nails and add a shine to it.
10. Moroccan Oil: A Therapeutic Alternative for Regular Shaving Cream
Sometimes, you have to spend money on the expensive shaving creams to get the perfect finish. And it adds to the clutter of the cabinet. You can use argan oil as the single solution. Cleanse the skin and apply the oil before shaving. It can also double up as a soothing after shave lotion.
When you have an unfinished shaving experience, you end up with razor bumps and burns. Argan oil works to heal and soothe the shaven skin of both men and women. Women can use it on the legs and even bikini line.
The best method is to warm it in the hands and apply directly to the area. There are also reports where it has reduced the occurrence of ingrown hair.
11. Say Goodbye to Split Ends
Split ends pose a major threat for healthy hair growth. Finding an effective working solution for getting rid of the split ends is rather cumbersome. There are several products in the market that promise to prevent and cure split ends, but in vain.
Regular application of Moroccan oil helps get rid of the split ends, and even prevent their occurrence. The best thing is that you do not have to massage for long time to get it to work on the roots since it spreads easily.
Under-nourishment often results in split ends. The high nourishing property of argan oil can work wonders on your hair supplying it with nutrition like vitamin E. With regular use, your hair will grow strong and long. Add a few drops of argan oil to your frequently-used shampoo and conditioner. You can also find other hair products on the market that manufacturers supplement with Argan oil.
You can use the popular “Moroccanoil Treatment Light” for effective results. It is easily available at online store or your nearest pharmacy. In order to make an informed decision, it is best to go through “Moroccanoil Treatment Light” reviews before purchasing it.
12. Fed Up With Your Frizzy Hair?
Frizzy, thick hair is always a problem. People go for chemical treatments to get their hair tamed and to make it more manageable. With frizzy hair, you look shabby and unkempt, even after combing it out properly.
Using argan oil is the most natural way to bring your hair under control is with Moroccanoil treatment ingredients such as fatty acids and the essential vitamin E smoothens hair naturally without any side effects.
- Rub two drops of argan oil between your palms and apply them to your hair. Be sure to spread it evenly. Regular usage moisturizes your hair and gives it the shine and luster that you have always dreamt about.
- Use it even if you are going out and do not want the unruly hair strands sticking out from your hairdo. Instead of using the hair setting sprays frequently, style your hair and nourish it at the same time using Moroccan oil.
Tip: Hair becomes lifeless and dull due to exposure to chemicals and the external environment. By using a moroccanoil restorative hair mask, you can get back the shine to your hair. The mask works by intensely hydrating the hair. You can use it weekly. People with rough hair should use it twice in a week.
13. Moroccanoil Treatment: How to Use It to Repair Hair Damage
Everything you use, right from your artificial shampoos and conditioners to coloring and heat treatments all do major damage to your hair. Take a while and think about all the products and treatments you add to your hair. You will probably be amazed to realize all the stress that your hair undertakes. Sometimes it is not possible to put a stop to this damage, but you can try and repair the damage and find some alternate solutions, too.
Every time you use a hair dryer or straightener, the hair loses its life and becomes brittle. This is one of the main reasons for excessive hair loss and breaking of hair. The requirement is to nourish and strengthen the hair in all possible ways. It is vital to rejuvenate your hair right from the hair follicles to the tip. By moisturizing and repairing the hair, it becomes strong and smooth.
The moisture content of the hair is one of the main components of healthy hair. Air conditioning and even smog can take its toll on the hair. Moroccan oil improves the elasticity of hair. You can use pure Moroccan oil directly on the hair to repair it.
14. Using a Moroccanoil Treatment for Treating Dandruff
You can forget your dream to wear a black dress to a party if you have a dandruff problem. And the itching it accompanies is more troublesome. Dry scalp is the main reason for flaky dandruff.
You can buy an effective moroccanoil treatment for dandruff, which is a 4.23-ounce bottle from Ulta.com. Take a few drops of oil into your hand and massage it into the scalp. Apply down to the tips and cover with a shower cap. The heat builds up and aids in penetration. Putting on the shower cap can make it possible for you to sleep without soiling your pillow. Take it off in the morning and wash your hair. For severe cases, you can do this twice a week.
15. Argan Oil: Keep Your Overall Health In Check
Argan oil not only makes you beautiful, it takes care of your overall health as well. Here is how this is done:
- It reduces cholesterol levels: Argan oil contains plant steroids, schottenol and spinasterol, which are rare and effective. These ingredients work to increase blood circulation, prevent cholesterol absorption, and also increase the good cholesterol levels of your body.
- It helps in the case of diabetes: Several people rely on argan oil to keep their blood sugar level under control. It works by controlling an insulin response.
- It enhances digestion. Moroccan oil increases pepsin in the gastric system and thus, improves digestion. The flavanoids aid in digestion and the antioxidant property adds to the overall improvement.
- It improves the Immune System. The antimicrobial and anti-oxidant properties of argan acts as a quick relief to cold and flu. Its anti-inflammatory properties provide relief to joint inflammation problems.
You can use moroccanoil treatment to keep yourself healthy and beautiful. You can now abandon your chemical products and use natural oils for effective skin, hair and body care. There is no such thing as cheap argan oil so always buy high quality products.